Damon Dash Gets Greedy [Interview]

3370 views 14 Comments

Greedmont TV presents a one-part video interview with legendary, independent multimedia mogul, Dame Dash [Founder/CEO of DD172]. We had a chance to sit down and chat with Dame about his long and fruitful career as well as some of the upcoming projects he is working on like the movie, Muscle Car Chronicles starring Curren$y and McKenzie Eddy.

[Shot by Corey Davis | Music by Maxx Payne]

Author Bio

Corey Davis

"Hi, I'm Corey. I like dope shit." Founder | Art Director for Greedmont Park

14 Comments
  1. Yo

February 7, 2011 at 3:28 pm

Nice. it would have been interesting to hear about his current relationship with Jay-Z or Kanye West

2. Zimbabwe Kev

February 7, 2011 at 4:50 pm

Dame is a smart dude. he continues to have a major influence in our culture and people don’t even realize it. Great interview

3. niceart

February 7, 2011 at 5:00 pm

bomb interview, he seems like a new person than who I grew up with knowing

4. mikeflo

February 7, 2011 at 9:34 pm

dope interview corey. this is big.
    power.
    flo

5. Pingback: Dame Dash Interview « Passport Paper

6. KJ

February 9, 2011 at 12:36 am

NICE! This was premo work, bruh bruh. Keep it up. I’m glad I stumbled across your site again.

7. Pingback: ICEDOTCOM » DAME DASH TALKS LIFE AFTER ROCAFELLA (VIDEO)

8. Pingback: Damon Dash Interview With Greedmont TV « Realmajor

9. from a real g

March 24, 2011 at 7:23 pm

yo tell me why that dude corey davis is a flammin homo with a lip piercing bro wtf where do they do that @ nowhere but gay ville….. what is happening to hiphop???

10. Corey Davis

March 28, 2011 at 1:11 pm

I think your a hater!

Who has time to comment on my blog that gets 40,000 hits a week? We over here getting it in. And I get bitches.

Get money my nigga, I’m all about progress. And I ain’t that hard to find.

11. Zimbabwe Kev

March 28, 2011 at 5:42 pm

from a real g. seriously?? you had the time to actually type this?

12. Yo

March 29, 2011 at 12:29 pm

wow someone needs to get a life.

13. me163

July 10, 2011 at 2:06 pm

I wouldn’t even have wrote back tho so honestly all yall look retarded for buying into a negative comment. If that person don’t have nothing better to do and then someone else comes in and says “you ain’t got nothing better to do” ………..are yall grown ass men or little high school girls? Just HONESTLY. You can’t shut down a guy who “hates” on you by responding back yourself and saying how you’re doin it big. REALISTICALLY bro!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!! You gona say I’m hatin too now because I’m not biggin something up 10000000000% ????

14. me163

July 10, 2011 at 2:17 pm

as far as blog hits and numbers of course people are gonna check a blog out if you got content that the majority of people wanna see and read about so to try to clown somebody who comments on your shit is kinda lame because not everyone is gona JOCK YOU to fullest extent out of 40,000 people………..why even ADDRESS IT. Still makes YOU look weak and easily offended.